Customer service representative jobs range from entry-level to manager.
This position interacts with customers to provide information in response to inquiries about products and services and to handle and resolve complaints. Excellent communication abilities and data entry skills are essential for candidates. Some companies require an associate or bachelor’s degree or several years of relevant experience.
Careers in this category may also have the title of Customer service specialist, customer service agent or client services representative.
Typical duties of a customer service representative
- Receiving and placing customer service telephone calls
- Maintaining solid customer relationships by handling questions and
- concerns with speed and professionalism
- Resolving customer complaints, managing database records, drafting status reports on customer service issues
- Data entry and research as required to troubleshoot customer problems