Administrative assistant positions range from entry to senior-level. Candidates should have extensive software skills, research experience and strong communication skills.
Careers in this category may also have the title of administrative coordinator, department assistant or administrative associate.
Typical duties of an executive assistant
- Performing office and administrative duties to assist executive management
- Screening calls, managing calendars, making travel, meeting and event arrangements
- Preparing reports and financial data
- Training and supervising other support staff
- Customer relations as required